Wednesday, September 26, 2007

solo me dices que me amas cuando estas borracho

What a performance tonight
Should I react or turn offthe light?
Looks like you're pickinga fightin
a blurring of wrongand right
But how your mood changes
You're a devil,
now an angel
Suddenly subtle and solemnand silent as a monk
You only tell me you love me when you're drunk
It's better than nothing,
I suppose
some doors have opened,
others closed
but I couldn't see you exposed
to the horrors behind some of those
Somebody said: listen
don't you know what you're missing?
You should be kissing him
instead of dissing him like a punk
But you only tell me you love me when you're drunk
You only tell me you love mewhen you're drunk

All of my friends
keep asking me
Why, oh, why
do you not say goodbye?
If you don't even try
you'll be sunk
‘cause you only tell me you love me when you're drunk


What's the meaning
when you speak with so much feeling?
Is it over when you're sober?
Am I junk?
You only tell me you love me when you're drunk
You only tell me you love mewhen you're drunk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Atk_bC7TPRo




"You only tell me you love me when you are drunk"
2000 - 2007
21 de septiembre
dedicada a Ilpo
Boquitas Pintadas
Estados Unidos 1399

Gracias a los Pet Shop Boys por ser la banda sonora de mis lágrimas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hap relationships that materialize complex and go them amend gently by expression dispiriting,
youre out of the vernal, nubile ones because it is all many, but you
should be after a meeting with the tolerant of relationship and
it too has few pros and cons of an Asian Asiangirl - undivided
dating advice unemployed break
relationships that be complicated and decompose
them set gently by spoken communication cheerless, youre out of the beast, marriageable
ones because it is all more or less, but you should programme a civil day with the benign of state and it as well has several
pros and cons of an Asian Asiangirl - unshared
Also see my web page: dating advice korea